Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Believer's Serenity Prayer


God grant me peace as I trust you with the things that I can't control,
reveal to me the power of the Holy Spirit and the authority of Jesus given to me to change the things I can,
and grant me the wisdom to know the difference.


------------------------------


Isaiah 26:3 (NIV)

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Gen 1:26 (AMP)

 God said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth
 

Hebrews 2:8 (AMP)

For You have put everything in subjection under his feet. Now in putting everything in subjection to man, He left nothing outside [of man’s] control. But at present we do not yet see all things subjected to him [man].

Luke 10:19 (AMP)

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

Matthew 16:19 (NLT)

And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

James 1:5 (NIV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you

No comments:

Post a Comment